- Reservations are held by guest's Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX card on file.
- 50% deposit (plus a $200 refundable damage deposit) by Visa or MasterCard is required at the time of reservation.
- Balance is due by personal or traveler's check 30 days prior to arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- A refundable pet/cleaning/damage deposit of $200 applies. Deposit will be happily refunded upon a final check-out inspection of the property.
- 8% state taxes and 6% occupancy taxes are not included in quoted rates.
- Rates subject to change.
- No Pets or children under the age of 10 without prior written approval.
- No Boats, Trailers or RV Parking without prior written approval by the owners.
- Sorry, no fish cleaning/filleting inside the cottage is permitted.
- We are a smoke free environment. Smoking allowed on outside porches only. Our guests are assured a clean environment, free from any lingering, offensive odors.
- As our cottage is located in an area with full time residents in close proximity, we strictly enforce quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am. Guests not adhering to this will be asked to leave with no refund. No exceptions.
- We expect our guests to act responsibly and treat our home and property as they would their own. Guest understands and agrees that there will be additional charges billed to your credit card for smoking inside the cottage, any missing or damaged property, or anything that is in need of excessive cleaning, or overly soiled linens deemed beyond normal wear and tear by the housekeepers.
Rates and Accommodations
- $225 per night
- Weekly rates: $1250.00 to $1550.00 per week, plus applicable taxes. Sunday to Sunday rental, single days by chance.
- Monthly rentals available upon request
- Occupancy: Both cottages can easily accommodate 5-6 guests comfortably.
Cottage Cancellation Policy
- Cottage Cancellations: Due to our size, cancellations impact us greatly. Although we understand that circumstances can change and are happy to work with you.
- We are happy to attempt to re-let your room or cottage on your behalf to avoid losses to both you and us. Cancellations within 30 days notice of reservation date, (45 days for Special event or college related weekends). Refunds will be given to the extent that we are able to re-let.( less a $45 fee).
- Special Events & College Weekends: To avoid confusion, all college and special event reservations will be considered confirmed (by personal or bank check), received 10 days after your reservation request. A valid credit card will be held on file. This refers to both the Inn as well as the cottage rentals.
- Refunds: Depending on circumstances, College and Special Event weekends may be non-refundable. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Inn.
- Location: Please remember that the cottages are both 15-25 minutes from the main Inn and are self-sufficient cottages.
Deposits and Fees
- 50% deposit will be due upon reservation with guest’s credit card on file. Should you prefer to pay by check, please contact the Inn
- $75.00 cleaning fee. Refundable if left as you received.
- $200 damage deposit held on guest’s credit card
- Deposits are refundable 7 days after final inspection
Pets considered with an additional $200 refundable deposit. Must have written approval prior to arrival.