- Two nights lodging in any of our spacious suites with romantic candlelit fireplace.
- Flowers and chocolates in your room upon arrival.
- Gourmet breakfast in the dining room of the Inn or a special breakfast delivered to your suite.
- Intimate 2-person ceremony (small number of guests by prior arrangement if desired). (Max. 6) Ceremony either in the parlor of the Inn or outdoors under the arbor.
- Your ceremony will be officiated by a licensed non-denominational NYS wedding officiate. Couple must provide NYS matrimony license.
- Should you prefer, you may arrange to have your own wedding officiate or minister preside over your ceremony at no additional charge.
- Small Italian wedding cake decorated with fresh seasonal flowers.
- Fresh floral bridal bouquet and boutonniere for your fiancé.
- Choice of non-alcoholic Champagne, cider or sparkling juice for your wedding toast. (You may bring your own alcoholic beverage and we will chill it for you.) Pair of crystal champagne flutes as a remembrance gift.
- $50 gift certificate to use towards a return stay at the Edward Harris House Inn on your first anniversary.
Late check-out available
(Sunday through Thursday) - $995
(Friday and Saturday) - $1150
Optional Extras to Above Package
- Mother of the bride corsages, flower girl baskets and attendant bouquets.
- In-room body massage at $75 per hour per person (fee and gratuity to be paid directly to your masseuse please.) Subject to availability.
- Larger cakes and extra tiers available. Please call for pricing.
Note: Prices quoted are subject to change. Reservations are based on deposit and availability. Taxes and gratuity are additional and will be added to your final bill. All photography will be billed directly to you by your photographer.
Give Inn to your Urban Style...
Thinking of an intimate, yet larger wedding or event? Contact the Inn's new 'Affairs of the Heart' Special Events Division for amazing and unusual urban locations that are perfect for your wedding, celebration or event! 800-419-1213 or 585-473-9752.
Cancellation Policy for Elopements
The above packages are designed for a private two-person wedding. No outside guests are permitted without prior arrangement with the Innkeeper. Elopements are considered to be 6 or less guests. Weddings are considered to be 7 or more guests. Holiday elopements may be subject to additional fees. A 21 day cancellation period applies to elopement packages. If you book a package and cancel less than 21 days prior to the date, there is a $100.00 non-refundable cancellation fee. Any deposits made may be applied to a later date within one year of cancellation with no penalties. Please contact the Inn so that you can be assured the date is available and to discuss details. You may check availability on our website calendar.